Welcome to CPU Grade; the newest and most user-friendly method for obtaining technical specifications and comparing statistics of central processors.
Current and Future Plans
Over the past year, there has been significant progress in the development of the website. The majority of this progression has been on the back-end and out of view from visitors. However, ultimately, this will lead to consistent updates on the front end. Such updates include new microprocessor additions to the database, and the introduction of new sections of the website, which will be discussed in more detail in this article.
What to Expect Next...
What processors are scheduled to be added next? Check out below!
- AMD A-Series — Bristol Ridge; Carrizo; Godavari; Llano; Kaveri; Richland; Stoney Ridge; Trinity
- AMD Athlon — Picasso; Raven Ridge
- AMD Athlon Gold — Picasso
- AMD Athlon Silver — Picasso
- AMD Ryzen 3 — Cezanne; Renoir
- AMD Ryzen 5 — Renoir
- AMD Ryzen 7 — Renoir
- APU-based AMD Athlon — Bristol Ridge; Carrizo; Godavari; Llano; Kaveri; Richland; Trinity
- APU-based AMD Sempron — Llano; Richland; Trinity
- Intel Celeron G — Coffee Lake; Comet Lake
- Intel Core i3 — Comet Lake
- Intel Core i5 — Comet Lake
- Intel Core i7 — Comet Lake
- Intel Core i9 — Comet Lake
- Intel Pentium G — Coffee Lake; Comet Lake
- Intel Pentium Gold — Coffee Lake; Comet Lake
How It Works
Processors are graded based on performance, compute power, efficiency, electrical requirements and integrated graphics. Each processor is graded respective to three separate scenarios — against the entire market segment (consumer, mobile or server), against the same processor family on the same platform, and lastly, against the same processor family, inclusive of all platforms.
Intel and AMD desktop and laptop processors are the highest priority while the website is starting up, and more vendors and platforms will be added as it progresses. Server processors are third priority, while smartphone and tablet processors are expected to be added last.
Can You Run Grand Theft Auto V?
Check out your system against the requirements here!