About CPU Grade
Are you struggling to decide on which microprocessor to buy for your computer? We've all been there. Perhaps you're spoiled for choice and you're trying to decipher which is the most cost-effective option? Or, maybe you're wanting the absolute best performer? Whatever your case may be, we've got you covered.
We understand that it can be a daunting and time-consuming task to find accurate, complete and reliable specifications and performance data. It need not be. That's why CPU Grade was created.
What Do We Offer?
We can offer you:
- Detailed specifications for a broad range of microprocessors, across several platforms.
- Independent performance metrics for every single microprocessor in the database.
There's more to come in the future!
The CPU Grade project was created with one prime directive in mind; to exceed where all other competitors have failed. This is accomplished by achieving the following goals:
- To have a modern, optimized, visually appealing theme that is accessible on as many devices as possible, with further accessibility tools for visually impaired users.
- To provide information that is as accurate, complete and reliable as possible.
- To contain the largest database of microprocessor information on the Internet.
Help to Support Us!
You can find us on social media:
The CPU Grade project is the result of over 14,000 hours of hard work and dedication, from a single individual. Though not required, it would be greatly appreciated if you would consider donating, however big or small.
Thank you for the continued support over the past five years! Here's to five more!